The “26 Day Fit Challenge Transformation” challenges you to complete 16 classes over the next 26 days along with our easy to follow nutrition guide. Starting from the 6th May 2014 until the 31st May 2014, just in time for the June bank holiday weekend. This is perfect preparation to get in shape for the summer holidays, mini marathons, weddings or just for the satisfaction of completing an Advanced Fitness Challenge.
- The aim of the Fit Challenge Transformation is to complete 16 classes of Hot Yoga or Combo Camp or a combination of both in the 26 days along with our nutrition guide. You will have unlimited access to all 22 classes per week at Advanced Fitness during the Transformation process and also access to extra late night classes to be added to our schedule and emergency Sunday classes if necessary.
- The Fit Challenge Transformation will commence on the evening of Tuesday 6th May with a food and smoothie demonstration and the truths about fat from one of Irelands top Nutritional Therapists Ciara Beauge. This will be followed by a presentation by Siobhan Murphy, Yoga instructor on the benefits of yoga for weight loss and the recovery it provides for training.
- Then finally Anthony our in house Advanced Fitness Elite Trainer will discuss and explain the 26 Day Combo Camp fitness programme. The seminar will conclude with a Q&A session.
- Before and after body and weight measurements
- Before and after picture (optional)
- 26 day cookbook and food guide diary
- Starter bag
- Access to a private Facebook page where all nutritional and fitness questions will be answered 24/7
- Continuous motivation for the 26 days
- Prize for the person that achieves the best overall results as voted by the group and the Advanced Fitness Team
All fitness levels of women and men welcome
All members are welcome with discounts available
The time to act is now and not at the end of the summer when all the fun and games are over!!!